Horwood Bagshaw’s Precision Seeding System
encompasses a Parallelogram and tine configuration
to deliver outstanding crop results.
Ask your local dealer or contact Horwood Bagshaw
for more information.
Roll over the diagram to discover the four
components of the precision module:
1. Hydraulic Front Tine
The hydraulic leading tine places fertiliser at a controlled, constant depth below the seedbed.
The front tine is designed for:
- Improved seed growth through
cultivation below the seed
- More accurate (with less wastage)
- Increased water infiltration in the soil.
The Parallelogram controls the rear seeding tine’s
- Lower soil disturbance reduces weed
germination and the use of crop-care products
- Openings are registered to the seed row,
to conserve moisture.
3. Rear, Seeding Tine
Seed depth control provides an accurate, uniform crop.
Seed can also be placed:
- Inline with the fertiliser tine, or
- Separately in a side band (off-set) to
0, 12, 24 or 36mm off-line with the
front tine, avoiding fertiliser toxicity.
Essential to finishing the job, the presswheel creates
a trench of packed earth over the seed which:
- Produces an even crop
- Harvests valuable rainfall.
Read further Features and Benefits