Horwood Bagshaw Australian designed
and built Liquid Airseeders:
- Improve plant nutrition availability, reducing costs and increasing yields
- Ease of liquid handling and storage
- Less down time- liquids don't need to be refilled as often
- More accurate placement of fertiliser bands
- Offer the ability to include trace elements and herbicides
Variable Rate Technology
Horwood Bagshaw’s innovative electric drive, variable rate Airseeders offer reduced costs and increased yields.
The variable rate technology allows the operator to customise seed and fertiliser application to suit varying soil types and conditions. Ask your local dealer or contact Horwood Bagshaw for more information.